Saturday, May 06, 2006

My thoughts


A friend suggested that I start a blog, so here I go. I have no idea what I will write here. Some of it might be fun, some might be spiritual and some might just be ramblings of my day. I chose the name Purple power flower for my blog, because of a video that I did recently of my friend Victor when we were in Bodega Bay, CA. Every time I see a purple flower I think of this video and it makes me smile. I don't know if I can put a video on this blog, but I will post a picture of the purple flower that he tried to sell. We were in Bodega Bay so Victor could record his CD.
You can check out his website and listen to some clips. His music will calm your soul. It is beautiful flamenco guitar music. Check out his website: www.victortarassov.com and click on the listening room tab.

1 comment:

v2or said...

This is wonderfull, I have tried three time to leave a note for you not sure if this one will get to you. Anyway yes the Purple Flower Power is the way to go. We need to make a T-Shirt commerating the Purple Flower Power flower. Well you know you can put pic's, text, and even voice on your blog so welcome to the word of Bloging and I look forward to your blog