Saturday, August 05, 2006

Humm..Who could this be for???


Well here it is. A Zachary's 1/2 baked stuffed pizza with sausage, onions and peppers. I wonder who would like something like this?? Well it's in the freezer and I'll be shipping it to New Jersey this week. I hope it arrives in 1 piece and that it tastes good. It sure smelled good on the ride home. Oh I did buy myself a small 1/2 baked with peppers and onions. You didn't expect me to drive all the way to Oakland and only buy 1 pizza....I'm going to have some for dinner tonight, with a glass of Sardon wine. Yumm................
Hey Victor, is your mouth watering yet????

2 comments:

v2or said...

hum that be a bit mean hear, well only for a few days and yes my mouth is watering right now becase I am so hungry after not eating for awhile.

v2or said...

Hum it looks pretty good hear and I want some of it, but when it travled accros the land it sliped a bit to one side and well is was a bit tasting diffrent. Well It was still an awsome pie and gift thanks V