Friday, March 30, 2007

The Unknown


I think the most difficult part of knowing that a change is coming is not knowing exactly how it will affect you. I've been told that I am being transferred to another division at work, but I don't know exactly how this change will affect me. I know that I will have a new manager, which I don't want. I have a great manager right now. Someone I've worked with for about 13 years. My new manager will be across the country and she doesn't have any experience in what we do. I don't know what the benefits will be, like healthcare vacation, etc. I do know that there are some decisions being made that are setting us up to fail. And that really bothers me. The politics in this company are unbelievable. I'm trying to leave this at work and not think or dwell on it over the weekend. But tonight it's not easy to let it go.

No comments: