Monday, April 02, 2007

No News

Well last Friday was suppose to be the day that I received a letter telling me about my transfer, but that didn't happen. Today I told my boss that if they wanted this to happen by next Monday they should be telling people soon. My boss told me that the transfer was effective today !!! Go figure.... So I have no idea who I report to. If it's true that the transfer was effective today then I now have a new manager, but I don't know who that person is. It's so typical for this company. They treat their employees like crap. Now I've heard that those of us who are being transferred are going to lose access to certain valuable functions in the computer system. Another way for upper management to play the "us vs them" game. So they are going to make it as difficult as they can for the new group to get the job done. Then when it falls apart, management can blame us the workers.

This whole process has made me really angry, sad, stressed, and I'm having a hard time dealing with it all.

1 comment:

v2or said...

soon and very soon you wil know.