Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday


This morning I went to breakfast with Lynnette and Marilyn. We went to a place called The American Diner. It's just a hole in the wall kind of place, but they have pretty good food. This afternoon I went to Michael's craft store to look at yarn. I really didn't need more yarn, but I just wanted to look. $77.00 later I have more yarn. While I was looking at the yarn and putting it my shopping cart a lady approached me and asked me what I did with all that yarn. I told her I make baby blankets and then donate them. She said " I do the same thing" So we chatted for a few minutes and she told me about her church in Milpitas and a group of women get together every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month to work on blankets. She invited me to go. I think I will go. I might not be able to stay the full 4 hours, it will just depend on how my legs feel, but it might be fun to do something like this.

No comments: