Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life

Tonight is one of those nights where I feel so alone. I'm so tired of being stuck in this apartment with no one to talk to. Not that I have anything to say. I'm not working, so I don't have any work stories, and I can't go very far, so how long does it take to tell someone you went to the doctor or to Starbucks today. After that there's nothing for me to say. So what's the point? I thought getting a cat would help and it does a little, but it's not the same as being with people. I use to hate to go to work, now I long for it. I just wish I knew when I could go back. I wish someone could tell me I'll be well in 3 months, then at least I would have something to look forward to. But all they say is it's going to take a long time to heal my legs and then there's chemo. The more time I have to think about chemo the more I am saying no to it. I don't know if I can or want to go through that.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day, and I can do the more of the same. Nothing........

1 comment:

v2or said...

It looks like we need to help you have hope for the future