Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wound Center

Today I went to the wound center so they could check my legs to make sure everything was ok. They said that what I was seeing was ok. It's doing what it's suppose to do. They also finally admitted that they have never seen any wounds like this before. That was so discouraging to hear. They were also surprised to hear that the wounds are still so painful that I can't sleep in my bed. That made me realize how they are just like everyone else. They have no idea what it's like to have these wounds. So I came home and just cried. I don't know what else to do. I've been trying so hard to be strong and deal with this the best I can, but it just isn't enough. After 4 months, I would hope to hear that I'm at least half way to the healing point. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

I guess that's enough complaining for today.

No comments: