Wednesday, April 04, 2007

How to handle a situation with grace



I've been writing a little about my job and the anxiety I feel about the upcoming changes. It's difficult to think that after 16 years, I'll have to report to someone who doesn't know me and is 3000 miles away. I feel like I'm starting a new job. This weekend I'm going to take a mini vacation or maybe I'll call it a retreat. I'm going to the ocean. I have found in the past that the ocean gives me strength. It's where I find God. I was talking to a friend this afternoon and he was saying that he was going to do some writing tonight for a seminar that he is forming. He wants to write about Grace. When I was driving home from work, I was thinking about that word Grace. I wonder how do I accept this change at work and other changes that are going on in my life with Grace? I hope this weekend, I'll be able to leave the anger, sadness, anxiety and all the other negative feelings at the ocean, and accept change with Grace. I don't really know where to begin, but maybe something will come to me, when I'm reflecting on this at the ocean.

1 comment:

v2or said...

this picture captures the mood perfectly.