Friday, April 13, 2007

A week of change


This has been a very stressful week. All I can say is TGIF !!! The changes going on in my worklife are causing me to be very sad, and wondering "What did I do to deserve this? " I know that question is not valid, but this week I really believe this must be some sort of punishment. All I want to do is go to work, do my job, get paid a decent salary and go home. And now, I'm stuck in this new division with people who don't know what they are doing, having to travel back east for 2 days of meetings and that is just the beginning. Looking for a new job is always an option, but leaving behind the benefits of having 5 weeks of vacation and going back down to 2 weeks and the salaries out there are not equal to what I'm making, and not knowing if the next company I go to, is stable or will I be out of a job in a year.

No comments: